Oil-tanned workboots built with a distinctive look, unmatched durability and protective steel toe.
Thorogood's American Heritage line offers a work boot that's as durable as you. The usual full-grain leather on the Tobacco line features a distinctive oil-tanning that leaves an even, classic hue that looks as good after months of use as they did when they came out of the box. Thorogood's exclusive MAXWear Wedge outsole provides maximum slip resistance, without sacrificing comfort. The 8-inch version of the Tobacco Safety Toe is perfect for even greater ankle support, or occupations that need taller boots. Integrated steel toe protection makes these boots suitable for more hazardous industries and environments. You can feel good knowing the quality construction of these boots is homegrown; Thorogood proudly makes these in, and partially sources material from, the USA.
- Oil-tanned Leather: Full-grain leather features a lasting, tobacco-colored finish
- Steel Toe: Added protection for more hazardous environments
- Fiberglass Shank: Adds excellent durability and stability, without adding a lot of weight
- Goodyear Storm Welt: Adds moisture resistance, and allows you to recondition your favorite boots
- 8-Inch: Taller boots offer added support and protection
- MAXWear Wedge: Advance slip resistance
- Made in USA: Made at home, with domestic- and globally-sourced components
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.