The ultimate waterproof Wellington, custom tailored to women's feet, with tech for trekking further into the mud than you've ever gone before.
Nothing keeps you trekking longer in the wettest environments than Muck's Wetland Field Boots. Topline binding on the neoprene construction not only protects your feet, but also hugs the calf for a tight, warmth-trapping seal. You can also go longer, with both an EVA midsole for added cushioning and an Airmesh liner for breathability. A calf-high rubber exterior treatment comlpements the Muck Boot-exclusive neoprene, for a dependable waterproof outer. The women's version of these iconic boots further customizes the design, for a fit catered to the contours of your feet.
- Airmesh Lining: Moisture-wicking interior keeps feet fresher, longer
- Stretch-fit Top: Wellington style features a topline that snugs to the calf, for added warmth and protection
- Flex-Foam Neoprene: 5mm thick waterproof material also stays flexible, retains heat and protects from shock
- Advanced Soles: EVA mid offers cushioned support, while the MS-2 bobbed outer offers lightweight stability on any surface
- Shaft Circumference: 17 inches
- Boot Height: 14.7 inches