Boots with more durability and less weight.
Rated #1 by Outside Magazine. Bozeman Mid Boots have a thick rubber shell that is 100% waterproof and insulated with Neo-tech stretch bootie. Lined with EverDry and BOGS MaxWick to evaporate sweat. Bio-Grip outsoles are chemical and slip-resistant, non-marking and self-cleaning. Men’s whole sizes 7-16.
- Height: 11"
- Circumference: 12"
- 100% waterproof
- Durable hand last rubber with a four way stretch inner bootie
- Made with Seamless Construction – 30% lighter than comparable boots and enhanced durability
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort
- Lined with EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick to evaporate sweat
- Eco-friendly, algae-based EVA footbed that helps clean polluted water habitats
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and arch support
- Comfort rated to -72F/-60C